Product Details
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B002BMV202
- Item model number: 116525-8
Price : $19.95 - $24.00

Product Description
This modern ; sporty footed one-piece ensemble keeps babies warm and dry. Snaps run from collar to ankle and at the crotch to allow quick diaper changes. Soyfiber provides a luxury of coziness during the cooler days with its superior warmth retention characteristics. Size 3-6 comes with palm wrapper that prevent babies from scratching themselves.
Baby Soy Soft Footie

Customer Reviews
Made of natural fibers, TTS, good feet size for long feet (not so easy to find!), super cute, super soft and comfy, not too light, not too heavy, great quality... let me see... what else... it doesn't tend to open between the snaps... I just wish there were more color options! I would buy them all. This is truly the footie perfection. And I am one picky mommy who will always find something she would change about every outfit. I of course strongly recommend it.
This footie is organic, inexpensive (especially for anything organic), and great quality (a nice thick cotton)! We bought it in pink and the combination of the pink with brown trim is very nice. It's a great color - a more rosey pink than other baby girl items we've bought. We bought the 0-3 month and found that it ran true to size - our daughter is 12 weeks old now and approximately 12 pounds and she's just growing out of it. The snaps were in good locations and didn't gape. I would definitely recommend this product!
Baby Soy Soft Footie


0 comments:
Post a Comment