Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee

Friday, April 13, 2012

Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

  • ASIN: B004LWZ38W

  • Item model number: 621


Price : $14.95 - $16.00
Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee

Product Description


From the Manufacturer
Janey Baby Collection is a collaboration between Babysoy and Jane Goodall Institute. Products feature whimsical drawings of endangered species discussed in Dr. Goodall’s book Hope for Animals and Their World. This collection uses long staple organic cotton and azlon fiber to provide superior softness and warmth retention. Artworks are printed with water-based ink. Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs.
NEW Janey Baby Collection is a collaboration between Babysoy and Jane Goodall Institute. Products feature whimsical drawings of endangered species discussed in Dr. Goodall 's book Hope for Animals and Their World. This collection uses long staple organic cotton + azlon to provide superior softness and warmth retention. Artworks are printed with water-based ink. B Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs . When purchasing any babysoy items, you know you are helping to reduce, reuse and now organically helping planet earth!

 

Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee

 

Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee

Customer Reviews


I purchased the "crane" design in size 12-18. My son is only 4 months old so I cannot say anything about sizing/fit. I buy items for future use as I spot a good deal and this was one of the best purchases I've made. The design and colors are beautiful, fabric is thick and very soft. Great deal for the price. The only other design that ships free is the tortoise and I will order that one too. I would also buy the beaver design if it came with amazon prime.

When i saw this shirt on Amazon I had to buy it for my daughter. I love the simple graphic on front. I was hoping she could wear on easter, but it might be a little big.
It is very soft and looks well made.

 

Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment