Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Organic Cotton Fall Yellow 3 Piece Set by Organically Grown

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Organic Cotton

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 6.6 ounces

  • ASIN: B0043WNZM6

Organic Cotton

Product Description


Adorable, snugly three piece set that includes: two long sleeve bodysuits and stripped pants to match. Free of toxins and chemicals to keep your baby safe, and softer than ever before. Comes with decorative padded hanger and 100% cotton guaranteed. You will feel good buying, your baby will feel good wearing it! Makes a wonderful gift as well!

 

Organic Cotton "Fall Yellow" 3 Piece Set by Organically Grown

 

Organic Cotton

Customer Reviews


This was hard to get on the little wiggler and the snaps fell off the first time we washed it. It seemed like it would be such a good idea when we saw it online. It wasn't! Don't waste your money on this!

I was really excited when I received my Organically Grown 3-piece Fall set of footed pants and two onesies. The material is very nice and soft and 100% organic cotton. Unfortunately, one of the onesies had a broken snap. I cannot use it now and I'm very disappointed. I don't know that I will order from this company again.

 

Organic Cotton "Fall Yellow" 3 Piece Set by Organically Grown

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment