Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B001AV34A6
- Item model number: XP_Cow
Price : $15.99 - $19.95

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
MooMe medium bodysuit is made of 100% certified organic cotton in black and white cow print cleverly packaged in a milk carton. It has three snap closures and is cuddly soft.
Cute and cool Cow Hide printed baby gift for the new little milk drinker. 100% cotton. Machine Wash/Dry. Distributed by Silly Souls LLC.
MooMe Organic Bodysuit in Milk Carton - Cow Spot

Customer Reviews
I thought this was really cute, and when paired with the right things could be quite fashionable. But it is a cheap quality fabric that is rough and scratchy as well as thin, and beware onesies with ringed sleeves, I always have to cut the edging off because my sons arms, which are not extra pudgy or anything, won't fit into them.
Just what I wanted Love it just what they said it was great quailty came quick I would recommed them and it
MooMe Organic Bodysuit in Milk Carton - Cow Spot


0 comments:
Post a Comment