Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Funkoos Organic Baby Clothes Blue Stripes Baby Boy Short Sleeve T-Shirt

Monday, April 2, 2012

Funkoos Organic Baby Clothes Blue Stripes Baby Boy Short Sleeve T-Shirt for infants/newborn

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B0039RFIF8


Price : $19.99
Funkoos Organic Baby Clothes Blue Stripes Baby Boy Short Sleeve T-Shirt for infants/newborn

Product Description


Whether on-the-go or having some quiet time, kids feel like a star in our soft, durable cotton t-shirts. Made with 100% certified organic fibers, these shirts will keep up with the most active kids in the neighborhood. Easy to put on and take off, Funkoos organic t-shirts are perfect for warm weather play time, sleep time or providing a little extra warmth underneath in colder months.

 

Funkoos Organic Baby Clothes Blue Stripes Baby Boy Short Sleeve T-Shirt for infants/newborn

 

Funkoos Organic Baby Clothes Blue Stripes Baby Boy Short Sleeve T-Shirt for infants/newborn

Customer Reviews


I noticed that many of the baby basics I had for my first child were scratchy and worn after a few washes, so I searched for something different and better for my second child. This Funkoos t-shirt fit well and held onto its softness despite repeated wearing and washing. I now own 2 t-shirts and a onesie, which my son loves to wear. I look forward to buying these as baby gifts and sharing my great find with other Moms.

Happy that I bought this Blue Stripes Tee. My kid looks adorable and he is comfortable. Thats what matters. Thanks.

 

Funkoos Organic Baby Clothes Blue Stripes Baby Boy Short Sleeve T-Shirt for infants/newborn

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment