Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Kicky Pants Coverall, Twilight

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kicky Pants Coverall, Twilight

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

  • ASIN: B003AIKW7U

  • Item model number: PRD-KPCA101-TNPARENT


Price : $26.00 - $29.00
Kicky Pants Coverall, Twilight

Product Description


From the Manufacturer
These adorable coveralls feature a "drop down" butt that's perfect for diaper checks and oh so cute. The legs are cut to capri length at size 6-12 months and higher to ensure that baby's mobility is not hindered by the pant.

 

Kicky Pants Coverall, Twilight

 

Kicky Pants Coverall, Twilight

Customer Reviews


We just received this coverall as a baby shower present. Though it'll be a while before our little guy arrives to try it out for himself, I can tell that this is going to be a favorite--the fabric couldn't be softer, the construction is of the highest quality, the color is rich and beautiful, and the design is simple and well executed. My husband's reaction: I want one of these for myself! I agree. I'd be surprised if we don't end up ordering more.

I love these pajamas. They are not perfect but they are the ones that I grab for first. My little man is so adorable in this super soft onesy and he gets extra snuggly when he wears them. When I pick him up in the night it is like heaven, the softest and sweetest feeling in the world. The material however is a little more fragile than cotton and my husband pulled too hard on one of the snaps and tore the fabric so be gentle when unsnapping. Also I feel they run a little small my son is 12 months now and wearing the 18-24 month jammies. I think he will fit into them for a long time as they are really stretchy but they are not hanging past his ankles or wrists. He is a little tall for his age but not extremely so. This material does pill up but it doesn't make it any less soft and cuddly.

 

Kicky Pants Coverall, Twilight

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment