Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 0.3 inches ; 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Country of Origin:China
- ASIN: B002CQV80Q
- Item model number: Small Plum Baby Yoga PantsPARENT
Price : $17.00

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Small Plum textiles are processed naturally. Our PVC-free screen print designs are water-based and a natural weathering effect may occur.
Small Plum Baby Yoga Pants

Customer Reviews
I love these pants so much, I bought a pair in every color for my son. They're so soft, breathable, durable, and lightweight. He can sleep or play in them without chafing or overheating, even when swaddled. They're cute, too. But what I really love about them is that I've thrown them in the wash and I've never had a single fray or loose thread.
These are adorable little pants, but after a few washes the stitching came out and the fabric looked years older than it was, I do not recommend the item...products from this company are cute but not built to last.
Small Plum Baby Yoga Pants


0 comments:
Post a Comment